Shipping and Return Policy
PetGadgets Order Info:
Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. Any item can be returned providing it is in resalable condition and in the original packaging. Before returning any product(s), please request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from our customer service department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the Return Authorization Number is acquired, you have 30 days to return the item(s).
- All returned items must be in new, resalable condition including all hardware and instructional components and in original packaging (if applicable).
- Any returned item deemed not to fall within the preceding criteria will be returned with no credit issued at the customers expense.
- Once your return has been inspected please allow 15 days for credit to be applied to the credit card used for purchase.
- The initial cost of shipping and the cost to return the merchandise will not be eligible for refund. If the product purchased offered "free shipping" the return credit will deduct the actual shipping cost incurred to send product(s) to the customer.
- Items subject to a 20 percent restocking fee are: Dog Houses, Booster Bath and Booster Bath Ramps
For your protection, we encourage you to ship your return with a company that offers package tracking. PETGADGETS is not responsible for lost shipments.
Items that offer Free Shipping are only for the U.S. and exclude Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Is there a sales tax?
Yes. PetGadgets is required to collect 9.9 percent sales tax on all orders shipped to Arizona.
How can I change my order?
Providing your order has not already been shipped, you can e-mail your change to email@example.com Please include your name, mailing address, and order number.
Can I order by telephone?
How long will it take to get my order?
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept Mastercard, Visa and PayPal. Sorry, no personal checks or C.O.D's.
Is my order secure?
PETGADGETS assures the security of your credit card information with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. When you temporarily leave our site to complete your transaction you are entering your credit card information over a 128 bit SSL encrypted link. SSL technology is embedded in all popular browsers and engages automatically when the user connects to a web server that is SSL-enabled. This protects confidential information - such as credit card numbers, online forms, and financial data - from interception and hacking. It's easy to tell when a server is using SSL security because the address in the URL window of your browser will start with https. The "s" indicates a secure connection.
Do you ship international and what about Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico?
Yes, we ship international on most of the products we sell. Please email us for a shipping quote firstname.lastname@example.org . Also email for shipping quotes to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses? Yes, we can ship to PO Boxes but unfortunately we can't ship to APO or FPO addresses.
How do I contact you?
E-mail: email@example.com or call 1-800-592-0387. We promptly respond to questions and/or concerns.
Site Designed and Maintained by iDZYNS